13.11.10

I open my eyes feebly, timid sunrays betray the dawn of day through the gauze curtains. I turn around and hold you, you are still asleep. I press my body to yours, I just love your warmth and the feel of your smooth skin against mine. The soft flesh of my nipples brush against your back, and it sends a shiver up my spine. You purr, half awake, and turn on your back so I can cuddle on your chest, your arm around me. I nuzzle your neck, kiss it softly, tenderly. I love the smell of your skin in the morning, it’s your scent. Our legs are entwined, and my feet caress your shins, slowly. I luxuriate in the loving embrace we share without speaking. Last night, I went to sleep looking forward to this moment; you give me a reason to want to wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful, sweet and tender words my darling. thank you. i feel the same, you give me a reason to live.

    ReplyDelete